Who We Are
Take Home Havanese Puppies with 5-Year Health Guarantee
You have probably seen many ads by now as you look for that special puppy. There are many very nice puppies out there, but choosing the right one is difficult if you do not know how they are raised. First of all, you viewed the puppy for its color. The rest is what you can’t see or know, so let me describe your puppy’s life, thus so far, with us. The mothers have their babies in a supervised environment.Prior to this, the mother has been subjected to de-worming and intestinal parasite control plus stress medicine to ease delivery and insure a healthy puppy. The puppy is monitored every 4 hours of life for the first two weeks. Then the intense worming control, intestinal parasite prevention and vitamin schedule starts. All dogs will have Coccidiosis and Giardia, symptoms of a stomach upset, as a potential in their health system. We control this and eliminate fleas, ticks, intestinal parasites, and all possible worms from a very young age. They are on a sealed automatic water system and are allowed to eat at will, plus the flooring is a re-in forced vinyl coated wire for sanitary elimination purposes. Their living area consist of proper ventilation, heat pads and lights, carpet and fans. At different stages of weaning, they are inside the home and also in the grass and gravel areas…weather permitting. We take our profession seriously.The environment and medication/vaccination schedule promotes a clean start in life and is the best for weaning a puppy. At night, they receive sweet treats, canned food and honey. Our doggies were raised from a very expensive breeding stock, $2,000, and I have kept only the best for breeders. We are full USDA, AKC and State inspected. Havanese is all that I raise and their lineage is AKC. Parents are health tested yearly. Now that I have told you about us, please e-mail or call and let me tell you about you yourself and the puppy you are searching for. Thanks…Trina Gail 209 782 0456 or email@example.com
- Treat me kindly, my beloved friend, for No heart in the entire world is more grateful for kindness than the loving heart of mine.
- Do not break my spirit with a stick, for though I should lick your hand between blows, your patience and understanding will more quickly teach me the things you would have me learn.
- Speak to me often for your voice is the world’s sweetest music, as you must know by the fierce wagging of my tail when your footstep falls upon my waiting ear.
- Please take me inside when it is cold and wet, as I am a domesticated animal no longer accustomed to bitter elements. I ask no greater glory than the privilege of sitting at your feet beside the hearth.
- Keep my pan filled with fresh water, for I cannot tell you when I suffer thirst.
- Feed me clean food that I may stay well. To romp, play and do your bidding. To walk by your side and stand ready and willing to protect you with my life should you be in danger!
- My friend…when I am very old and I no longer enjoy good health, hearing and sight., do not make heroic efforts to keep me going as I am not having fun any longer. Please see that my trusting life is taken gently. I shall leave this earth knowing, with the last breath that I draw, my fate was always safest in your hands…my best friend.
- This is a borrowed verse, but it is a creed to remember. We at Havanese Haven hope you enjoy your puppy you have purchased. Please treat your puppy kindly with dignity and respect.
- Always call if you have questions we might help you with.
They All Joined Us!
The Havanese, new to the AKC, is an old breed with title to a colorful history. The Havanese is the National dog of Cuba and its only native breed. The dog's journey to Cuba most likely was aboard the trade ships sailing from the island of Tenerife chronicled in ship's logs of the early sixteenth century. Cuban trade was highly restricted by the Spanish, for many years allowing Tenerife to be one of the only open ports, and it would appear these little dogs who had found their way into homes of Cuban aristocracy developed without much outside influence.